We are show you how to Remove and then Replace your Toshiba Laptop Keyboard Keys:
- Remove the Keyboard key. Place your finger on the corner of the key, and then lift up.
- Place your finger on the retainer clips, and place some pressure.
- Use a thin object and pry out the Toshiba retainer clips.
- Your Toshiba Laptop Keyboard Key clips are now removed and intact.
- To Place your Toshiba Keys back on the keyboard, place the clips over the hook. Click them together.
- Place your Toshiba Laptop Key over the retainer clips, and press down. Thats all! Your Toshiba Laptop Key is remove and now replaced!